We feel that the Hottop Coffee Roasters are the finest home coffee-roasting appliances available, and we think you will agree. If you have a problem with your roaster, if you feel it is not operating properly, or just need some assistance in roasting coffee, please feel free to contact us and we will assist you in getting the most from your Hottop Coffee Roaster. |
Hottop USA stands behind the Hottop Coffee Roaster. We offer the following warranty and return policies to assure you that we will be there to assist you:
- 1) Buyer's Satisfaction Policy: If you purchase a Hottop Coffee Roaster and you are not satisfied, please give us a call and allow us the opportunity to resolve your difficulties. Beyond that, we will accept any returns within 30 days from the date of purchase for a full refund. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Please contact us for return procedure and authorization.
- 2) Defective Roasters: We have put a lot of effort in making sure that the Hottop Coffee Roaster is capable of excellent service, but if it seems that your Hottop Coffee Roaster is not working properly please E-mail our customer service department at email@example.com. We will work hard to resolve your problem. If we cannot, and the machine is deemed to be defective within the first two weeks after delivery we will replace the machine. After that period of time the Hottop Coffee Roaster will fall under our warranty policy. If your roaster is replaced under this or any other Hottop policy, it will continue to be covered by the original, one-year warranty in effect from the purchase date of your original machine.
3) Limited Warranty: The Hottop Coffee Roaster's Limited Warranty covers defects in parts and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase of a new roaster to the original purchaser. This warranty is applicable solely in the continental United States. Shipping (& handling charges if any) are not covered by the warranty.
- 4) Shipping Damage: If upon unpacking your Hottop Coffee Roaster you notice that is has sustained damage in shipping, retain all packing and packaging materials and immediately E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Fully describe the damage in the message. Shipping damage must be reported to us within 5 business days of the delivery of your Hottop Coffee Roaster.
- 5) Out of Warranty Service: If your roaster is not operating properly but it is no longer covered by our warranty, you have two options- You can purchase repair parts and install them yourself, or return your Hottop Coffee Roaster to us for repair service. Refer to our Roaster Refurbishing Program for details. Also refer to our Trouble Shooting Page and our Repair Procedure Pages for detailed instructions on diagnosis and repairs.